|
Waiting
Is a super hot day again...I am waiting for the girls in Bukit Batok East CC. 2 hours of waiting almost 3 to 4 x a week.....But as long as they are happy with what they are doing now, I am perfectly fine with this. Spending 2 hours in Mac Donald with a cup of Green Tea, free air con...and my laptop. (Some free time to do my research in aircon place) Our plan to new country has started......doing research for state to settle down, place to stay, school for girls......Hope everything to be done by end of the year. We are all looking forward to this change....and I am glad that Isabella is also looking forward. ....(No regret) Wish for the day: 1) Toto and 4D................still wishing...hahahahah 2) Happy beginning......happy ending 3) Spending more time with family (Is always in my list)
i love you @ 3:15:00 PM
|