The day we're together,

                                     and the day you left... 

Saturday, November 22, 2008
Another big blow


It going to be another tough issue for us....Why?
Another blow....again and again and again...I couldn't take it anymore.
No...I need to be strong, very strong.

Isabella, is having fun time now....she is at the Track Chalet.
Clarabelle has been a very good girl....Baby, I love you.

Daddy is also having some fun with friends.....but i can't. I can't force myself to enjoy with them. I stayed away from them,....cos I can't take the laughter, I can't concentrate on the game....

Mum, I know you are up there looking over at us. Please give us the strength to be strong. No another blow to our family.

Love you!

p.s. Please stay united and be strong.......we will always be there for you.

i love you @ 10:19:00 PM

That Girl

Celina
April6

Wishlist

good healthy health
Facebook

Celina Ng Mong Li

Create Your Badge
Sweet Pasts

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
June 2009
February 2010
March 2010
March 2011
June 2011



Tagboard


Sweet Escape

clarabelle
Isabella



Credits

pls do not remove th credits! thx!
Designer:yikthong
Images:photobucket
Others:XO
                                            Photobucket