The day we're together,

                                     and the day you left... 

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Am I too sensitive?


Very Hot! Normal! Mood....hmmm...not bad la!

Today was a super busy day for me! Start from 8am...all the way to 10.30pm. And now still up doing the DVD. But very happy that I finally found solution to the SD card! Ha Ha!
I think i need to let my feeling goes.....I am too sensitive!
Clarabelle, has changed...she is now more mature. She has her own thoughts! She is very sensible, understanding and caring! Baby, I love you!
Isabella, ......still childish! Ha ha! More to learn...but she is getting better now! She starts to care more about family members. Must learn to be more understanding and thoughtful! But is ok, slowly...you will grow up one fine day. Sweetie, all the best!

........................Wishes for the day!

1) Happy Happy and Happy!
2) Relax Relax and Relax!
3) oh....Toto..........hahahah! Money money and money!

All the best!

i love you @ 11:49:00 PM

That Girl

Celina
April6

Wishlist

good healthy health
Facebook

Celina Ng Mong Li

Create Your Badge
Sweet Pasts

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
June 2009
February 2010
March 2010
March 2011
June 2011



Tagboard


Sweet Escape

clarabelle
Isabella



Credits

pls do not remove th credits! thx!
Designer:yikthong
Images:photobucket
Others:XO
                                            Photobucket